Q: DO I NEED EXPERIENCE TO PARTICIPATE ON A BAJA ADVENTURES OUTING?
- Most trips are designed as “first time” experiences. However, our Outings have differing levels of physical challenge and prospective trip members should carefully review our web site to determine the Outing that is most appropriate f0r them.
Q. DO WE ALLOW CHILDREN?
- 18 yrs+
Q. WHAT ABOUT PETS?
- Friendly, educated, and well mannered doggies will be allowed on our adventures if space is available and an extra cost will be added to your outing.
Q. HOW LONG ARE THE WAITS AT THE BORDER?
- The US-Mexico border can experience lengthy lines to enter from the Mexican side back into the United States, especially on the weekends. There is little logic to the border and no way to predict how long the line will be. Expect anywhere from 30 minutes to as long as two hours crossing back into the United States.
Q. WHAT DO I NEED TO CROSS THE BORDER?
- All guests must have valid passport to both enter Mexico + return to the United States.
Q. TRANSPORTATION TO THE BORDER
- The Blue Line of the San Diego Trolley gets you close to the US-Mexico border where our rendezvous point is, which is in Plaza Las Americas in front of Starbucsk. You can also take an Uber or Lyft.
Q. CAN I JUST PARK IN THE BORDER?
- Secure paid parking can be found on the USA side on both the east and west sides of the 5 freeway.
- MEETING SPOT >> 4211 Camino De La Plaza, San Diego, CA 92173
- Parking at Plaza de Las Americas will cost $16 per day.